Copyright © 2011 – 2013 mrcouponer.com All rights reserved.
All content copyright and rights reserved by their respective owners.
No content may be duplicated without express written consent.
Any other content, trademarks, or otherwise that may be found on the website that is not property of mrcouponer.com is copyright their respective owners. In no way does mr.couponer.com claim ownership or responsibility for these items; and, you should seek legal consent from those respective parties.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Notice
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any user submission or other content infringes upon your copyrights, then you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C. §512(c)(3) for further detail):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provide to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in manner complained is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and,
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
mrcouponer.com has a designated Copyright Agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement:
It is often difficult to determine if your intellectual property rights have been violated. We may request additional information before we remove any infringing material. We may provide the alleged infringing party with your email address so that the person can respond to your allegations. If a dispute develops as to the correct owner of the rights in question, we reserve the right to remove your content along with that of the alleged infringing party pending resolution of the matter.
If you believe that your user submission that was removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law, to post and use the content in your user submission, you may send a counter-notice containing the following information to the Copyright Agent:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed or disabled;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the content; and,
- Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in Seattle, Washington, and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a counter-notice is received by the Copyright Agent, mrcouponer.com may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that it may replace the removed content or cease disabling it in ten (10) business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider, member or use, the removed content may be replaced, or access to it restored in ten (10) to fourteen (14) business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at mrcouponer.com‘s sole discretion.