Buffalo Wild Wings is doing their Blazin’ Bonus Promotion again this year! You can send in a SASE and get back a gift card valued $5, $15, $25, or $100!
BLAZIN’ BONUS® PROMO DATES: 11/23/15 – 12/31/15
FOLLOW THESE STEPS TO RECEIVE YOUR BLAZIN’ BONUS® COUPON:
Step 1. Provide the requested information in the form HERE (all fields required) and click ENTER.
- Each online form must be electronically entered and printed, or printed and filled out by hand.
- Each entry must be mailed separately with a self-addressed, stamped envelope. No mechanically reproduced requests will be honored.
- The name and address on the form must match the name and address on the self-addressed, stamped envelope.
- Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, postage due or undeliverable mail.
- Limit four (4) Coupons per person, per household, per address during the Distribution Period, regardless of method of participation. (*For clarity, this means 4 per household, regardless of the number of residents. Any requests beyond 4 will not be honored.)
Step 2. Print this Confirmation Page.
Step 3. Mail the printed Confirmation Page, along with a self-addressed, stamped envelope to:
BWW Blazin’ Bonus® Game
PO Box 50120
Minneapolis, MN 55405
(VT residents may omit return postage.)
Step 4. All requests must be postmarked by December 31, 2015 and received by January 11, 2016.
The post from 2014, can be found here.
What is a SASE?
SASE stands for self-addressed stamped envelope.
- The rewards are Gift Cards, NOT Coupons.
- You use them just like any other gift cards. Combine them up of use a partial amount and come back later.
- Each entry must be mailed separately so you need 1 stamp on the envelope you mail in and one stamp the SASE inside. So, for $0.98 you are guaranteed to get $5 back.
- Once the website goes live you can punch in the card number from the back to see how much each card is worth.
Buffalo Wild Wings® Blazin’ Bonus® Game Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
QUANTITIES: Buffalo Wild Wings determined the number of Coupons for each entry method of the Promotion and each individual distribution outlet based on historical participation levels. If demand exceeds the historic levels of participation through any single entry method or outlet, Coupons might not be available to fulfill such requests. In the event Coupons are exhausted for one method of entry, Buffalo Wild Wings will make a reasonable effort to locate surplus Coupons from other distribution outlets, if any, and reallocate them to supply as many requests as reasonably possible within the Distribution Period. However, Buffalo Wild Wings is not obligated to re-allocate Coupons in this fashion, and there are no guarantees that all requests will be fulfilled.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Buffalo Wild Wings® Blazin’ Bonus® Game (“Game” or “Promotion”) is offered and open only to legal residents of the United States age 18 and older. Void in FL, NY, RI, Canada, Mexico, and where prohibited by law. Residents of FL, NY, RI and Canada receive a set dollar value coupon.
2. PROMOTION/DISTRIBUTION/REDEMPTION PERIODS: Promotion Period starts on or about November 23, 2015 and ends February 29, 2016. Blazin’ Bonus® Coupon Distribution Period starts on or about November 23, 2015 and is scheduled to end December 31, 2015, or upon distribution of the designated allocation of Blazin’ Bonus® coupons (the “Coupon” or “Coupons”) available via each participating distribution outlet, whichever occurs first. Redemption Period starts January 1, 2016 and ends at close of business at participating Buffalo Wild Wings® locations on February 29, 2016, unless prohibited by law. During the Distribution Period, Coupon availability will vary by location, please inquire with your individual participating Buffalo Wild Wings® restaurant as to availability with gift card purchase. If supplies of allocated Coupons without gift card purchase have been exhausted during the Distribution Period, notice will be posted at www.bwwbonusentry.com.
3. SPONSOR: Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc., 5500 Wayzata Blvd., Suite 1600, Minneapolis, MN 55416.
4. AGREEMENT TO THE OFFICIAL RULES AND COUPON TERMS AND CONDITIONS: By participating in the Promotion, each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor (and its authorized third parties), which are final and binding on all matters relating to the Promotion and also acknowledges, agrees and accepts that the entrant is also subject to the terms and conditions listed on the Coupon.
5. HOW TO RECEIVE/REDEEM YOUR BLAZIN’ BONUS® COUPON:
VIA PURCHASE. During the Distribution Period, visit a participating Buffalo Wild Wings® restaurant and receive one (1) Coupon, while supplies last, with every $25 in Buffalo Wild Wings® holiday gift cards purchased in one visit (not applicable with on-line purchases or purchases at third party gift card malls) (gift card cannot be used until four (4) hours after purchase); or,
ALTERNATE METHOD OF ENTRY. To receive a Coupon without gift card purchase follow instructions found at www.bwwbonusentry.com OR mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope (VT residents may omit return postage) with your name, street address (no PO Boxes), age, daytime telephone number legibly hand printed to: BWW Blazin’ Bonus® Game, PO Box 50120, Minneapolis, MN 55405, postmarked between November 23, 2015 and December 31, 2015, and received by January 11, 2016. Each request must be mailed separately. No mechanically reproduced requests or entries in excess of the allowed quantity will be honored. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, postage due or undeliverable mail. Failure to fully complete all components of the alternate method of entry as described above will result in disqualification of that entry. You will not be notified if your entry is disqualified for failure to comply with these requirements, so please carefully review your entry prior to submitting or mailing.
Limit four (4) Coupons per person, per household, per address during the Distribution Period, regardless of method of participation.
Bring back your original Coupon to any participating location between January 1, 2016 and close of business on February 29, 2016 (“Redemption Period”). Coupon must be inspected by a designated Buffalo Wild Wings® Manager at the restaurant prior to ordering to reveal the value stated therein.
6. SPECIFIC COUPON CONDITIONS: During the Redemption Period, original Coupon must be presented to a Manager at time of redemption and prior to ordering. Any Entrant who attempts to participate in contravention of these Official Rules or who uses any device or artifice to receive more than the stated number of Coupons will be disqualified. Coupons are void if not obtained from authorized, legitimate channels, or if they are in whole or in part incomplete, damaged, irregular, altered, counterfeit, produced in error, obtained through fraud or theft, tampered with, copied, or otherwise not in their original condition (in the absolute and sole discretion of the designated Buffalo Wild Wings® representative) and will not be honored. Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc., its employees, directors, officers, parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, advertising and promotion agencies, and any companies involved in the implementation and execution of the Promotion (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”) assume no responsibility for lost, late, stolen, damaged, destroyed, or misplaced Coupons. Coupon is good toward the purchase of food or non-alcoholic beverages during the Redemption Period only. Coupons cannot be used to purchase alcoholic beverages or gift cards. Coupons have no cash value and are not redeemable or returnable for cash. Coupons cannot be used with a Buffalo Wild Wings employee discount. Coupons that are lost, stolen or damaged will not be replaced. Any remaining value on the Coupon expires at the end of the Redemption Period. There are limited quantities of Coupons per participating location, and are available only while supplies last. Coupons will not be honored and are void outside of the Redemption Period. Use of the Coupon constitutes acceptance of all terms and conditions stated in these Official Rules and printed on the Coupon. Promotion Entities are not liable for printer errors or issuance of any void, misprinted or irregular Coupons or mis-assigned prizes. In the event that technological, programming, printing, prize seeding or other errors cause more than the stated number of prizes in any category, as indicated in these Official Rules, to be printed, distributed, claimed or received for any prize, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to award only the stated number of prizes in such category by random drawing among all eligible claimants in that prize category. Only the prizes described and quantity of prizes offered in these Official Rules will be available to be won in this Promotion. In no event will more prizes be awarded than those listed in these Official Rules.
7. PRIZES & ODDS: The following prizes will be seeded in the Coupons throughout all participating locations:
Grand Prize (1,700): $100 Blazin’ Bonus® Buffalo Wild Wings® Coupon. Odds of winning: 1:405.88
First Prize (12,500): $25 Blazin’ Bonus® Buffalo Wild Wings® Coupon. Odds of winning: 1:55.20
Second Prize (60,800): $15 Blazin’ Bonus® Buffalo Wild Wings® coupon. Odds of winning: 1:11.35
Third Prize (615,000): $5 Blazin’ Bonus® Buffalo Wild Wings® coupon. Odds of winning: 1:1.12
All prizes consist of the actual Blazin’ Bonus® Coupons with the stated coupon values. Total ARV of all prizes potentially available to be won is $4,469,500. Terms and Conditions printed on the Coupons apply.
Any additional products, services, costs, fees, taxes, and expenses over and above the prize allotment are the sole responsibility of winner. Unclaimed, expired or unredeemed prizes will NOT be awarded.
No transfer, assignment or substitution of prize or any element thereof (in whole or in part) is allowed; except sponsor reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value. Unless expressly stated herein, prizes are not redeemable for cash. All federal, state and local taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the winners. Prizes may not be sold, resold, auctioned, bartered, assigned, exchanged, placed in commerce, transferred, given away, donated, or otherwise conveyed or placed into any channels of distribution.
8. GENERAL: BY PARTICIPATING, PARTICIPANTS AGREE THAT THE PROMOTION ENTITIES, AND THE PARENTS, AFFILIATES AND SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES OF EACH, AND THEIR ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND ALL OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASEES”) WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER, AND WILL BE INDEMNIFIED, DEFENDED AND HELD HARMLESS FOR ANY ALLEGED AND/OR ACTUAL CLAIMS, ACTIONS, LIABILITIES, INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSON (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WRONGFUL DEATH OR DISABILITY) AND PROPERTY DAMAGE OR LOSS, RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF A PRIZE, PARTICIPATION IN ANY PROMOTION-RELATED ACTIVITY. By accepting a prize, winners hereby consent where lawful (and agree to execute documentation requested by Sponsor) to the use of their name, portrait, picture, likeness, hometown name, biographical information, and/or voice for publicity, trade, advertising and promotional purposes in any and all media now known or hereafter discovered worldwide, and on the internet and World Wide Web, without additional compensation, and without the right of review, notification or approval.
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned by reason of, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, human or printer error, or any other causes which Sponsor deems, in its sole opinion, could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right at its discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. Failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Promotion Entities shall not be liable to winners or any other person for failure to execute the Promotion, or supply a prize or any part thereof, by reason of any act of God, any action(s), regulation(s) order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, cyber-attack, terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any similar or dissimilar event beyond their reasonable control.
10. DISPUTES. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF MINNESOTA WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Promotion, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Minnesota having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Promotion), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
11. WINNERS LIST: For a list of winners over $25, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Buffalo Wild Wings Blazin’ Bonus Game Winners’ List, 5500 Wayzata Boulevard, Suite 1600, Minneapolis, MN 55416, for receipt by March 15, 2016.
For more Freebies, click here.