Buffalo Wild Wings is doing their Blazin’ Bonus Promotion again for 2014! It does not say what the value of the cards are, but in the past, it has been anywhere between $5 and $100.
Send a self-addressed, stamped envelope (SASE) to:
BWW Blazin’ Bonus® Game
PO Box 50188
Minneapolis, MN 55405
Also include a handwritten note that has your name, street address, phone number, and age.
You can mail in four (4) per person.
1) To be safe, hand write everything. Print things out at your own risk.
2) Take an envelope, write BW’s mailing info on it, put your return address, put a stamp on it. Set this envelope aside.
3) Take another envelope, write your own mailing information on it, put a stamp on it, put this envelope inside the first envelope (fold in half if needed).
4) Take a piece of scrap paper, write your name, age, phone number, etc and put that in the first envelope as well.
5) Seal the first envelope with the other stuff inside and mail it off.
Link to website: Buffalo Wild Wings Blazin’ Bonus Promo 2014 – FREE Gift Card Coupons
- Promotion Period starts on or about November 24, 2014 and ends February 28, 2015.
- Must be postmarked by December 31, 2014 and received by January 11, 2015.
- Bring back your original Coupon to any participating location between January 1, 2015 and close of business on February 28, 2015 (“Redemption Period”).
What is a SASE?
SASE stands for self-addressed stamped envelope.
- One of the requirements is to include your name/age/daytime phone number.
- Last couple years, I included a loose piece of paper (3×5 sized) with my name, phone number & age on it.
- The rewards are Gift Cards, NOT Coupons.
- You use them just like any other gift cards. Combine them up of use a partial amount and come back later.
- Each entry must be mailed separately so you need 1 stamp on the envelope you mail in and one stamp the SASE inside. So, for $0.98 you are guaranteed to get $5 back.
- Once the website goes live you can punch in the card number from the back to see how much each card is worth.
For more Freebies, click here.