RadioShack has a promotion that will give customers a $5 Gift Card for each consumer electronic device they trade in, up to $25 total.
Link: The Bigger Better Event
Here’s how it works:
- Trade in 1 qualifying item, get $5 Gift Card
- Trade in 2 qualifying items, get $10 Gift Card
- Trade in 3 qualifying items, get a $15 Gift Card
- Trade in 4 qualifying items, get a $20 Gift Card
- Trade in 5 qualifying items, get a $25 Gift Card
Note: Even if you don’t have anything laying around, you can still get in on the deal. Someone was able to get five pairs of headphones at the dollar store and turn them in for a nice $20 MONEY MAKER!
- Promotion runs January 5 through February 28, 2014.
- Customer MUST provide Drivers License and agree to Terms & conditions.
- Customer is responsible for removing any saved data or content from the device.
- Customer is limited to 1 trade visit in this promotion window where they can trade up to 5 devices.
- Customer may continue to complete trades under normal Trade & Save process.
- All trade values must be used towards the purchase of RS products or applied to a RadioShack Gift Card.
- All stores located in the state of Florida are not eligible to participate in this offer.
- Device Must be in Working Order
- Cannot Weigh More Than 5 lbs.
- Stationary TVS, Batteries and CR Tubes are not eligible items for this promotion.
Types of Acceptable Products:
- MP3 Digital Audio Players
- Under $5 in Trade Value Wireless Headsets
- Video Games/Consoles
- Digital Cameras & Camcorders
- GPS Devices
- Computer Accessories