Amazon.com has 23 Select Android Apps for FREE! Each come with 20 Amazon Coins ($4.60 Total Value).
- Angry Gran Run
- Can You Escape
- Despicable Me: Minion Rush
- FIFA 14 (Kindle Tablet Edition)
- Fun Run – Multiplayer Race
- Hill Climb Racing
- Houzz Interior Design Ideas
- Jackpot Slots – Slot Machines
- Jetpack Joyride
- Laugh & Learn Where’s Puppy’s Nose? for Baby
- Pic Collage
- PicsArt Photo Studio
- Pocket Mine
- Shooting Showdown
- SpongeBob Diner Dash
- Subway Surfers (Kindle Tablet Edition)
- Temple Run 2
- The Simpsons: Tapped Out (Kindle Tablet Edition)
- Zombies Ate My Friends (Kindle Tablet Edition)
Additionally, if you investigate 5 rooms in the Mystery Manor(Kindle Tablet Edition), you can earn 25 Amazon Coins.
Things to know:
- If you already own some apps on the above list, go to Your Apps and Devices on Amazon.com, delete those apps from your account, and get them again.
- Each app gives 20¢ credit (“coins”) so you don’t need to get all 23 apps if you only want less than $4.60 credit.
- Apps only need to be purchased not installed.
- To see your coin balance, just view any paid app on Amazon.com and look to the right.
- Each Coin is worth $0.01 when making purchases through the Amazon.com Appstore.
- Coins can be redeemed for MOST android apps on Amazon.com.
- Redeeming Coins: Coins may be redeemed only for the purchase of eligible products through the Amazon.com Appstore. Eligible products may change over time. Not all apps and in-app products can be purchased using Coins, and not all devices support the use of Coins. When a purchase can be made with Coins, you will see an option to pay with Coins during the purchase process. To make a purchase with Coins, you must pay the entire purchase price for the applicable product, plus any applicable taxes, with Coins.
- Promotional Coins: All Coins that you do not pay for are Promotional Coins. This includes any Coins we give you in connection with your purchase of apps or other products, your use of other Amazon services, or any other promotional activity.
- Expiration Dates: Purchased Coins do not expire. Promotional Coins expire on the last day of the calendar month one year after we give them to you (for example, Promotional Coins we give you on May 15 will expire on May 31 of the following year). When you make a purchase with Coins, any Promotional Coins you have will be applied first (and will be applied in the order of their expiration dates, with the earliest expiration date first), followed by your Purchased Coins.
- Limited to U.S. The Program is currently only available to customers located in the United States. You may not purchase, receive, or redeem Coins if you are outside the United States. “United States” refers to the 48 contiguous states, the District of Columbia, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, American Samoa, Guam, the Northern Mariana Islands, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
For more Amazon deals, click here.