Naked Juice Co. has agreed to a $9 million class action settlement over claims the company falsely advertised some of its juices and smoothies as “all natural” and free of genetically modified ingredients.
You can get back:
- Up to $75 Back with Proof of Purchase
- Up to $45 Back without Proof of Purchase
….if you made any purchases of Eligible Products between September 27, 2007 until August 19, 2013.
- Click here to file claim.
- Click here for answers to all your questions and read about the lawsuit.
- Click here to see a list of eligible products.
Under the terms of the Naked Juice class action settlement, Class Members will be able to receive a full refund of the money they paid at retail for eligible products, up to a maximum of $75 with proof of purchase. Consumers without proof of purchase are eligible to receive between $5 and $45 in cash.
The Class in the Naked Juice class action settlement is defined as: “All persons and entities in the United States who purchased one or more of the Eligible Products from September 27, 2007 up to and including the date that the Class Notice is initially published.”