Groupon is offering The Seattle Times Newspaper Subscription (52 Weeks) for $30. There is limited time remaining according to the site. You can also get 26 Weeks for $20!
Link: “The Seattle Times” – Redeem from Home
26- or 52-Week Print and Digital Sunday Newspaper Subscription (Up to 82% Off)
Choose Between Two Options
- $20 for a 26-week Sunday newspaper subscription (an $81.90 value)
- $30 for a 52-week Sunday newspaper subscription (a $163.80 value)
Nine-time Pulitzer Prize–winning paper engages readers with local and global news; unlimited access to seattletimes.com and apps included
The Fine Print:
- Expires 60 days after purchase.
- Limit 1 per household, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per order. Valid only for option purchased. Must provide name, delivery address, and phone number upon purchase. Not valid if used services in past 60 days, not valid for existing customers. Active cancellation required at end of Groupon period to avoid automatic renewal at a promotional rate. Valid only for King, Snohomish, Pierce, & Kitsap counties.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.