Groupon is offering a $10 Starbucks Gift Card for $5. This is a deal of the day and will be LIVE until 12:01 am CST on Thursday, April 4, 2013 or while supplies last.
The offer is back again!
Expires Sep 30, 2013
Limit 1 per person. Valid within the US only. Must redeem Groupon voucher at http://groupon.starbucks.com/ for a Starbucks Card eGift, which can be used in any participating Starbucks store. Must redeem by 9/30/13. Groupon will send amount paid in Starbucks Card eGift if not redeemed by 9/30/13 within 30 days. See Starbucks Terms & Conditions applicable to Starbucks cards here. See FAQ on this Groupon here.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
How to claim your $10:
1. After you make your purchase, hover over your name (in the upper right hand corner) and click on My Groupons.
2. Next, click View Voucher next to the Starbucks Groupon.
3. Open the .pdf file and take note of your redemption code and PIN.
5. Enter your redemption code and PIN, then click Claim My Gift.
6. This should now auto-generate a gift card page that you can print to use in-store or transfer to an existing Starbucks account/card.
More about the Groupon:
$5 for a $10 Starbucks Card eGift
Starbucks Card eGifts are digital gift cards that can be used for anything, such as a cup of the mellow Starbucks blonde roast coffee, a skinny mocha, or a hot or iced hazelnut macchiato. Use it all at once or across multiple visits, in participating stores.
Over the past four decades, Starbucks has bloomed from a single coffee store in Seattle’s Pike Place Market to more than 18,000 stores in 62 countries. The company’s smiling, green-aproned baristas have become the staple of many morning routines, pouring cups of dark, medium, and blonde roast coffee for purists and adding shots of caramel or white chocolate to elaborate espresso creations, such as Frappuccino blended beverages.
Starbucks strives to fill its menu with responsibly sourced coffee, cocoa, and tea that support the farmers and bioregions they come from. These efforts have earned the company a spot on Ethisphere’s 2013 list of the world’s most ethical companies.
For more Starbucks deals, click here.