I posted earlier that Dollar Tree would be making changes to their coupon acceptance policy. They just updated their site online to reflect these changes!
Here is the new Coupon Acceptance Policy, 12/9/12 Revision:
- We accept Manufacturer Coupons only, no retailer specific coupons; example Target, Wal-Mart, etc.
- We do not accept photocopies of coupons. Coupons must be intact, not altered or modified in any way.
- Coupons can only be used in stores, must be presented at time of purchase and cannot be redeemed for cash at a later time.
- Item purchased must match the coupon description (brand, size, quantity, color, etc.) and be presented prior to the expiration date printed on the coupon.
- We accept only 1 Manufacturer Coupon per single item purchased.
- We accept coupons for over a dollar on a single item. The coupon value will be reduced to the purchase price of the item.
- We cannot give cash back if the face value of a coupon is greater than the purchase price of the item.
- Coupons for free items are only accepted if a purchase is required to get one free (for example, Buy One Get One Free offers).
- Any applicable sales tax must be paid by consumer.
- We reserve the right to accept, refuse or limit the use of any coupon.
- This policy is subject to all local, state and federal laws and regulations where applicable.
- These guidelines apply to all coupons accepted at Dollar Tree (Manufacturer and Internet Coupons).
- We accept up to two (2) Internet Coupons per household per day.
- Internet Coupons must be a “Manufacturer Coupon”, have a valid expiration date and a valid remit address for the manufacturer.
- We do not accept Internet Coupons for “Free” items with no purchase requirements.
- Duplicated (photocopies) Internet Coupons will not be accepted. Each Internet Coupon must have a different serial number.
If you need to refer to the coupon policy:
Dollar Tree – Terms & Conditions
For more Dollar Tree deals, click here.