Saveology has $5 Saveology Dollars and an Entry for a Chance to Win the BIG Game Sweepstakes (up to a $5000 value!) for $1. You could win two (2) tickets to Super Bowl XLVI, two (2) nights accommodations for 2, and round trip flights. This offer will be live December 23rd, and will run through January 15th, 2012.
These days, a dollar won’t get you very far, but with this daily deal, it might get you as far as the end zone! Tackle this chance to be where all the action is next February, while getting some coin to spend until then. For $1 (or the price of a pack of gum) you’ll receive $5 Saveology Dollars PLUS an entry into our BIG GAME Sweepstakes! Valued at up to $5000, the winner will receive:
• 2 tickets to the BIG GAME in Indianapolis on 2/5/2012
• 2-night accommodations for 2 in a nearby hotel
• Round trip flights from any US national airport
Even if football isn’t your sport of choice, you can still walk away a winner! The sweepstakes winner may opt to cash out for the total value of the grand prize — that’s up to $5000 in cash! But winner or not, it looks like you’ll be a winner no matter what you do.
• Read and Review All Official Rules Here •
• Saveology Dollars expires 04/30/2012 • Limit five (5) purchases and entries per household • Winner will be announced on 01/16/2012 • Hotel stay for 2 consecutive nights • Saveology Dollars and Promo Codes can not be used to purchase this deal • Read Rules >>
DAILY DEAL BY THE BIG GAME 2012
Each year, football fans far and wide flock to a special city that, for 2 days, will become home to the biggest event of the season. The city of choice is always a warm one; allowing the pros to play to the best of their ability, as the fans enjoy their beers without fear of frostbite. While the teams in question are unknown (while we may have a good idea), one thing is certain, this epic “battle of the titans” is something every football-lover should get to experience at least once in their lifetime.
Disclosure: This site is FREE to use, but the post may contain affiliate links. When you use them, you help support this site.